TITAN COMPANY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAN COMPANY

Organized & Fun PVE Battles / Tactical & Competitive PVP / Semi-Professional Gamers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Core PvP Group Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdokk
Admin
Murdokk

Important Core PvP Group Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Important Core PvP Group Meeting   Important Core PvP Group Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Meeting Date: 11/10/2012
Meeting Time: 8:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM CST, 11:00 PM EST

The 2nd day of Beta Weekend was much more action packed than yesterday. The spawn rates were returned to normal which in turn, made for some better fights versus the boring almost no-spawn fights we had the first day of Beta Weekend. Although we still had to deal with the copious amounts running from point A to point B, we managed to get a lot of good Chosen drop pod fights every path through, so here's to Red 5 adding more challenging PvE content for us to roll around for!

Post-operations, we also had a very important meeting in regards to TCo PvP and where we stood. Being a fairly new Army puts us behind some of the more established and populated Armies, but keep in mind that we strive for QUALITY, not QUANTITY. Which is why today's meeting was very important and vital to the formation of structure and integrity of Titan Company's foundation. I'll admit that I've been neglecting our Core PvP team quite a bit to cater to the PvE needs of our newer members and current members who needed more EXP, resources and gear unlocks. The decision to swap focus to and fro is usually not so easy since the main objective I'd like for all of us to achieve is teamwork, PvP improvement and fun for the majority of the Army.

With that being said, I will be toning down the PvE side of the Army, at least until we can find someone with the right type of leadership skills and motives to lead our PvE operations. Every member who is interested in becoming apart of our "Core PvP Group" right now are to focus at least 60% or more of their playtime to the improvement of their PVP skills, coordination and gear.

--------------------------------
Core PvP Group Members

As a member(or members who want to be apart of) of the Core PvP Group, your focus from henceforth are as follows:

1.) Pick a MAIN CLASS, then a SECONDARY CLASS. I want you to focus all of your energy and time into ONE main class because that is the only way you can get better at it and perform at peak level when it's time to rock out. Learn it, relearn it, become comfortable with it. Memorize their mobility, skills and even rate of fire like the back of your hand. If you are a class like biotech or dreadnaught and you have no idea of what else to play as a Secondary, then pick Assault. At least then, you can work on your aim and eye-hand coordination, but more importantly..PLAY YOUR MAIN!

2.) Play TOGETHER, our Core Group has a handful of members right now and growing with each potential member. When you are logged on and ready to rock out, jump on Teamspeak and QUEUE UP with another Core Group member. Learn how to cover each other, weaknesses, strengths. Give each other feedback and suggestions and take them to heart. You can bet that when we can, we will be pulling 5v5 scrims with other Armies and groups to stay in sync.

3.) BE ONLINE, if you are even the slightest interested in competing in Tournaments and PvP events with the Core Group, you HAVE to BE ONLINE as much as possible and get involved with the Core Group. You can have 100% accuracy, but alone, you'll be nothing in a competitive environment. Not understanding the movements and play-style of a fellow Core Group member is detrimental to you and the overall progress you think you've made. You HAVE to work with the Team.

In closing, I want TCo to grow into a PvP dominant machine, backed by a strong membership. Really, a gaming clan is nothing without members who WORK TOGETHER on a similar goal. You all joined because you wanted to work with other players who wanted to achieve this in Firefall, do not forget that. You are here to eat and sleep PvP and Teamwork and so am I. So help me and help yourself work towards the top.

Tomorrow, we will be having a meeting for the Core PvP Group, it will be starting at 8:00 PM PST (10:00 PM CST, 11:00 PM EST). Show up!
Back to top Go down
https://tcogamers.board-directory.net
Murdokk
Admin
Murdokk

PostSubject: Re: Important Core PvP Group Meeting   Important Core PvP Group Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 am

We also have a NEW Teamspeak address:

tco.ts3dns.com

Use that one, the old will not work anymore.
Back to top Go down
Danrjo

Danrjo

PostSubject: Back up Teamspeak if needed   Important Core PvP Group Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:10 pm

I have a TS server as well if we ever need a back up I can give out the info to it. Just want to throw it out there so people know that it is there its a 50 slot server.
Back to top Go down
Murdokk
Admin
Murdokk

PostSubject: Re: Important Core PvP Group Meeting   Important Core PvP Group Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Danrjo wrote:
I have a TS server as well if we ever need a back up I can give out the info to it. Just want to throw it out there so people know that it is there its a 50 slot server.

Sounds good, Dan. I will keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Core PvP Group Meeting   Important Core PvP Group Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Core PvP Group Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TITAN COMPANY :: News & Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: